The perfect NO PREP Preschool (Pre-K) Summer Review to help your Preschool (Pre-K) students with hands-on learning over summer break! Give your students going into Kindergarten fun review printables to help prevent the summer slide and set them up for Kindergarten success. This kindergarten prep packet is also perfect for a back to school refresher that will have your students ready for the new school year in no time.
This review is packed full of engaging homework review activities that will bring a smile to their sweet faces as they work on math, fine motor, language arts! Parents will enjoy the student’s focus on summer homework and Kindergarten teachers will LOVE their new students ready for Kindergarten work.
Simply print, staple, and send home with your students before the end of year.
Watch Summer Review
Want to see a quick video about this resource? When you are done scroll down for more details.
Inside You Will Find:
There are 50 pages of language arts, 40 pages of math activities.
1) Write the Letters (Write uppercase and lowercase letters – 7 pages)
2) Alphabet Trace (Trace uppercase and lowercase letters A-Z)
3) Uppercase Match (Draw a line from uppercase letters on right side to upperacse letters on the left side – 5 pages)
4) Lowercase Match (Draw a line from lowercase letters on right side to lowercase letters on the left side – 5 pages)
5) Find the Letter (Circle or dab the focus letter in each row. Covers uppercase and lowercase letters – 12 pages)
6) I Can Write My Name (Editable Name tracing worksheet – use KG Miss Kindergarten for font)
7) Color Me Crayon (Color the crayon according the color written inside)
8) I Start With Letter… (Draw a line from the picture to the beginning letter)
9) What Do I Start With? Look at the pictures and circle the beginning letter)
10) How Do I Start? (Look at the picture and write the beginning sound below each picture)
11) Beginning Sounds (Look at the picture and write the beginning sound)
12) Word Match (Look at the picture and draw a line to the word)
13) Rhyming Words (Draw a line to the rhyming pictures – 2 pictures)
14) Self Portrait (Draw a picture of yourself)
15) Trace the Lines (Trace the lines on each page – 2 pages)
16) Cut the Lines (Cut the lines on each page – 2 pages)
17) Color the Letters (Using the key, color the picture accordingly – 3 pages)
18) Flash Cards for Alphabet (6 pages)
1) Number Tracing (Trace the numbers – 5 pages)
2) I Can Write My 123s (Trace the numbers)
3) Number Match (Draw a line to the matching number – 2 pages)
4) Color the Numbers (Using the key, color each picture accordingly – 3 pages)
5) How Many Do You See? Count how many pictures you see and circle the number
6) Yes for Less (Color the group with fewer objects in each box)
7) More Please (Color the group with more objects in each box)
8) Color Me Short (Color the shorter object in each box)
9) Color Me Long (Color the longer object in each box)
10) Count and Color (Look at the number and color that many objects)
11) What’s Next (Look at the pattern and circle which shape comes next)
12) What’s Next (Look at the pattern and cut and glue which picture comes next)
13) A Sunny Number Line (Cut and glue the numbers in the correct order)
14) Follow the Directions (Look at the number and color that in the line)
15) Find the Number (Look at the focus number and circle the number in the row – 2 pages)
16) Which is Different (Put on X on the picture that is different)
17) What’s Next (Write the number that follows)
18) Trace the Shape (Trace the shape and the word)
19) Search for the Shapes (Color the specific shape – 3 pages)
20) Name the 2D Shape (Cut and glue the names of the shape to the right shape)
21) Addition Practice (Count the pictures and write the answer at the end – 2 pages)
22) Sequencing Fun (Put the pictures in the correct order – 2 pages)
23) Ten Frame Match (Match the ten frame to the correct number – 2 pages)
24) Scoops of Ten Frames (Cut and paste the ten frames to the correct number)
25) Number Flash Cards (5 pages)
Materials Needed for Preschool (Pre-K) Summer Review
- folder (optional)
- box of crayons (optional)
- label (optional)
- pencil (optional)
Getting Preschool (Pre-K) Summer Review Ready
The Preschool (Pre-K) Summer Review packet is SO easy to prepare. Simply print and staple together – it is ready to send home.
When preparing my student’s summer review folder as a teacher, I included a box of crayons and a pencil. Since everything they needed was included in the folder, the students had absolutely no excuse for their first grade summer review to not be completed.
Download Preschool (Pre-K) Summer Review Now:
Are you ready to implement this into your classroom or home?