Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about landforms and water sources! This hands-on landform study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Earth Science
- All about landforms and water sources
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
- Perfect for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Great addition to unit studies
See what other teachers are saying about Landforms and Water Sources:
“Beautiful pictures and great information. My students really enjoyed this. Thank you!”
“This is an awesome resource! The pictures are great and the printable pages are perfect for my Firsties!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Landforms and Water Sources you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 24 pages
- Landform PowerPoint – 20 pages
- Landform Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 20 pages
- Landform Dictionary (three differentiated versions) – 6 pages
- Water Source PowerPoint – 20 pages
- Water Sources Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 20 pages
- Water Sources Dictionary (three differentiated versions) – 6 pages
- Land or Water Formation Sort (with real pictures) – 7 pages
- Land or Water Formation Worksheet – 1 page
- Landform and Water Sources Craftivity (three differentiated versions) – 27 pages
- Landform Task Cards (three versions) – 12 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.