Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about day and night! Day and Night Science Unit is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade science!
Students will learn about why we have day and night. They will discuss the things you see in the sky during the day and also in the night, discuss activities you do in the day and also at night, and finish off the unit talking about the sun position throughout the day. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Learn all about day and night
- Day and night activities
- Sun positions
- Great for homeschoolers
- Pre-K – Second Grade
- Complete unit study
Here’s what other teachers are saying about Day and Night Science Unit:
“A great resource with lots of options. Thank you!”
“Great addition to my space theme!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Day and Night Science Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 14 pages
- Day and Night Pattern Worksheet – 2 pages
- Day and Night Popsicle Stick – 2 pages
- Day and Night PowerPoint – 17 pages
- Day and Night PowerPoint Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 17 pages
- Day and Night in the Sky Pictures – 14 pages
- Day and Night Coloring Paper – 1 page
- Day and Night Activity Pictures – 20 pages
- Day and Night Sort (with real pictures) – 11 pages
- Day and Night Worksheets – 3 pages
- Sun Position Activity – 1 page
- Sun Position Worksheet – 2 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.