Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about day and night! This resource is perfect for Preschool science, Pre-K science, Kindergarten science, First Grade science, and Second Grade science!
Students will learn about why we have day and night. They will discuss the things you see in the sky during the day and also in night, discuss activities you do in the day and also at night, and finish off the unit talking about the sun position throughout the day. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE . There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside You Will Find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 14 pages
- Day and Night Pattern Worksheet – 2 pages
- Day and Night Popsicle Stick – 2 pages
- Day and Night PowerPoint – 17 pages
- Day and Night PowerPoint Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 17 pages
- Day and Night in the Sky Pictures – 14 pages
- Day and Night Coloring Paper – 1 page
- Day and Night Activity Pictures – 20 pages
- Day and Night Sort (with real pictures) – 11 pages
- Day and Night Worksheets – 3 pages
- Sun Position Activity – 1 page
- Sun Position Worksheet – 2 pages