Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about inherited traits and learned behaviors! Inherited Traits and Learning Behaviors is perfect for science in Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about inherited traits, learned behaviors, and DNA. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Inherited traits
- Learned behaviors
- Great for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Complete unit study
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
See what other teachers are saying about Inherited Traits and Learning Behaviors:
“Thank you. Very helpful. Gave me some great ideas and ways to spring off from your ideas.”
“Awesome resource Students love it, the sorting and power point presentations.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Inherited Traits and Learning Behaviors you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Physical Traits PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Physical Traits Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- To Trait or Not Worksheet – 1 page
- Family Traits Worksheet – 1 page
- Behavioral PowerPoint – 19 pages
- Behavioral Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 19 pages
- Inherited or Learned Behavior Sort – 8 pages
- Inherited or Learned Behavior Worksheet – 1 page
- DNA PowerPoint – 8 pages
- DNA Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 8 pages
- Unifix Cube DNA Activity – 3 pages
- Edible DNA Snack – 5 pages
- All About Me Craftivity – 4 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.