The perfect NO PREP First Grade Summer Review to help your students with hands-on learning over summer break! Give your students going into Second Grade fun review printables to help prevent the summer slide and set them up for Second Grade success.
This review is packed full of engaging homework review activities that will bring a smile to their sweet faces as they work on math, language arts, social studies, and science! Parents will enjoy the student’s focus on summer homework and Second Grade teachers will LOVE their new students ready for Second Grade work.
Watch Summer Review
Want to see a quick video about this resource? When you are done scroll down for more details.
Inside You Will Find:
There are 46 pages of language arts, 24 pages of math activities, 16 pages of science, and 6 pages of social studies.
1) Write the Letters (Write uppercase and lowercase letters – 7 pages)
2) Alphabet Trace (Trace uppercase letters A-Z)
3) Letters A to Z (Fill in the blank with uppercase letters)
4) Rainbow Words (are, now, no, came, ride, him, her, some, as, then, fly, round, give, once, open – 3 pages)
5) Word Shapes (into, good, want, too, pretty, could, when, were, them, ask, has, live, would, thank, very – 3 pages)
6) Read Trace and Write (four, saw, well, ran, brown, an, over, just, from, any, your, its, around, don’t, right – 3 pages)
7) Word Scramble (eat, who, new, must, black, how, know, put, take, every – 2 pages)
8) ABC Order (white, soon, our, ate, say, old, by, after, think, let – 2 pages)
9) Write a Sentence (under, please, of, his, had, going, walk, again, may, stop – 2 pages)
10) Write the Blends (2 pages)
11) Roll and Read
12) Short Vowels
13) Long Vowels
14) Pail Vowel Words
15) Tree Vowel Words
16) Ice Vowel Words
17) Globe Vowel Words
18) Glue Vowel Words
19) What’s the Word
20) Rhyming Words
22) Digraphs (2 pages)
23) Contraction Lemonade
24) Build a Sentence
26) Compound Words
27) Flash Cards for First Grade Dolch Sight Words (3 pages)
1) Number Tracing (5 pages)
2) Hundreds Chart Trace
3) Hundreds Chart
4) What’s Missing (Write the next number, random 0-100)
5) High Fives (Count by 5s to 100)
6) Skip Countin’ Flippers (Count by 2s to 30)
7) Sunny Days (Write <, >, or = for each pair of numbers)
8) Graphing Farm Animals
9) Adding to Twenty
10) Subtracting From Twenty
11) Flower Addition and Subtraction
12) I Love the USA Search for Shapes
13) Unpacking My Bag (ordinal numbers)
14) Around the Clock
15) Fractions Galore
16) Addition Word Problems
17) Subtraction Word Problems
18) Recording Weather
19) 2D Sort
20) 3D Sort
21) Show Me the Money
22) Patterns Everywhere
23) More or Less
24) Color Me Short (measurement)
1) Living or Nonliving?
3) Parts of a Plant
5) Parts of a Butterfly
6) Animal Adaptations
7) A Tree through the Seasons
8) Am I Magnetic?
9) Sink or Float
10) What’s the Matter?
11) Five Senses
12) Lights Out
13) Life Cycles
15) Pumpkin Life Cycle
16) Dental Health
1) Then and Now
2) Community Helpers
4) Calendar Events
5) Needs and Wants
6) Goods and Services
Materials Needed for First Grade Summer Review:
- folder (optional)
- box of crayons (optional)
- label (optional)
- pencil (optional)
Getting First Grade Summer Review Ready:
The First Grade Summer Review packet is SO easy to prepare. Simply print and staple together – it is ready to send home.
When preparing my student’s summer review folder as a teacher, I included a box of crayons and a pencil. Since everything they needed was included in the folder, the students had absolutely no excuse for their first grade summer review to not be completed.
Download First Grade Summer Review Now:
Are you ready to implement this into your classroom or home?