Play Bingo with your elementary age students for a fun Valentine’s Day bingo game! These Printable Bingo Sheets For Valentine’s Day are perfect for large groups in your classroom or small review groups. Add this to your Valentine’s Day party with 30 unique themed Bingo boards with your students!
Teaching cards are also included in this fun game for young children! Black and white options are available to save your color ink.
How To Play Valentine’s Day Bingo
This Valentine’s Day bingo game is simple to prep and easy to play! You can play with your entire class or with a small group. The game can be played traditionally, or challenge students to cover their whole board or to get specific designs covered instead of just a row.
Included In Bingo Sheets For Valentine’s Day
To get you started, this great kit includes all of the items below. This is ideal for helping you get your classroom excited about the holiday and is an ideal activity to keep them busy and having fun during those free time hours.
- 30 Valentine’s Day Bingo Game Boards with pictures (in color and black & white)
- 30 Valentine’s Day Bingo Game Boards with pictures AND words (in color and black & white)
- Teacher Calling Cards (in color and black & white)
Materials Needed for Valentine’s Day Bingo Sheets:
- paper or card stock
- laminating pouches
- paper cutter
- manipulatives (conversation hearts, counters, mini erasers, goldfish, rocks, buttons, M&Ms, coins, etc.)
Getting Valentine’s Day BINGO Sheets Ready:
Once you purchase and download your bingo game, print the boards and calling cards either in black & white or in color. You could also print onto colored paper. If you want to reuse these cards each year, laminate them to make them long-lasting. Cut up the calling cards and get the manipulatives that you will use with your students ready. I love to use fun candy hearts or heart-shaped mini erasers to play this game!
Everything is ready to go – all that is left is playing with your students!
Why Choose Valentine’s Day Bingo Sheets
Holidays are a huge part of the classroom learning. Children get excited to participate in another holiday and look forward to special events, parties, and even games. Bingo sheets are a great way to incorporate a game with a winner while encouraging learning.
Use this as a great activity that encourages sight word recognition, fine motor skill concepts with coloring, learning to use manipulatives to mark their images, and, of course, image recognition.
Download Valentine’s Day BINGO Sheets Now!
Are you ready to implement this in your classroom or at home?
Have fun with your students in the classroom and at home with these fun Valentine’s Day Bingo Sheets. Don’t forget to check out all of the other great ideas we have for your classroom!
Check Out This Resource From My Shop!
BINGO: Holidays Bundle
Members get even more!
- Access to ALL of the easy-to-prep, engaging resources we’ve EVER made!
- New, exclusive, themed resources every month made for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade that our members vote for!
- Complimentary access to all 1000+ digital games we’ve made for Google, SeeSaw, and Boom Cards!
- One-click access to all of our freebies in both color and black & white!
Discover engaging Bingo Sheets for Valentine’s Day, perfect for classroom fun. Ideal for teachers seeking creative activities!