Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about our summer season! This resource is perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade, and multi-level classrooms and is packed full of inviting summer activities.
Want science units for all four seasons?
This unit is full of teacher resources and student materials to make learning about summer fun! With summer activities, summer crafts, summer experiments, and more, you’re students will love learning about what people might see, wear, and do during the summer season through hands-on, engaging experiences. This unit is great to add to your summer school unit studies, your science curriculum, or to use as homeschool activities.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Unit Overview
- Lesson Plans for the week
- At Home Letter
- Teacher Guide
- Science Center Instructions
- Science Questions
- Book, Video, and Song Lists
- Summer Posters and Powerpoint
- Summer “I see” Hat
- Things We Wear and Do in Summer Posters and Powerpoints
- Things We Wear and Do in Summer Sort
- Things We See, Wear, and Do in Summer Worksheets
- Trees through the Seasons posters
- Summer Tree Craft
- Animals in Summer Posters and Worksheets
- Summer Review Craftivity
- Question of the week
Bonus Materials Included in the Summer Unit:
- Writing Center Materials
- Definition Posters
- Word Wall Cards
- Circle Maps
- Summer Colors Emergent Reader
- What We See and Do Emergent Readers
- Graphic Organizers
- Write and Draw Worksheets
- Summer Voting Page
- Summer Sort
- Summer Bingo Game
- Summer Sensory Bin Ideas
- Summer Sequencing Activity
- Summer STEM Activity
Thank you for taking the time to look at this product!
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.