Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about coyotes! Coyotes: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between coyotes and wolves, sort animals that do and do not have fur, parts of a coyote, and a coyote can, have, are craftivity. When students are done they can complete a coyote research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- All about coyotes
- Differentiation between coyotes and wolves
- Learn about animals with and without fur
- Coyote Life Science
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
Buy the Animal Studies: Endless Bundle.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Coyotes Animal Study you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 8 pages
- Coyotes and Wolves Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Coyotes and Wolves PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Coyotes and Wolves Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- Coyotes and Wolves Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
- Coyote PowerPoint – 23 pages
- Coyote Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 23 pages
- Can, Have, Are Craftivity –3 pages
- Do I Have Fur? Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Do I Have Fur? Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Coyote Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Coyote Worksheet – 2 pages
- Coyote Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Coyote Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.