Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about space! Space Unit Sun, Moon, and Stars is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about our solar system. Each day will be a fun new adventure learning about our planets, the sun, the moon, and the moon phases, stars, and important job of an astronaut. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Week-long lesson
- Learn about the solar system
- Planets, sun and moon, stars
- Job of an astronaut
- Great for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
See what other teachers are saying about Space Unit Sun, Moon, and Stars:
“50% of my class are ELL students. The high quality photos are amazing. It gives them a great visual while I read the information. Thank you so much for this wonderful resource!!!”
“Just what I needed to make our space unit complete! Thanks so much!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 20 pages
- Sun PowerPoint – 14 pages
- Sun Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 14 pages
- Moon PowerPoint – 18 pages
- Moon Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 18 pages
- Stars PowerPoint – 16 pages
- Stars Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 16 pages
- Phases of the Moon Posters – 8 pages
- Planet Posters – 8 pages
- Interactive Space Book – 18 pages
- Interactive Space Book Directions – 12 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.