Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about our four seasons: spring, summer, winter, and fall! Seasons Science Unit is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the why we have seasons and then do a daily season study. Each season has a PowerPoint and interactive book. The unit will be rounded out with a fun seasons sort with real pictures! This pack is great for homeschoolers and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall
- Why we have seasons
- Daily season study
- Powerpoints and interactive books for each season
- Real pictures
- Great for homeschoolers
- Add to unit studies
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
See what other teachers are saying about Seasons Science Unit:
“LOVE the real photographs! The PowerPoints are also a great guide for teaching. Great unit!”
“I liked that the vocabulary cards used real photographs instead of clip art.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Seasons Science Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 33 pages
- Seasons Introduction PowerPoint – 16 pages
- Seasons Introduction Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 16 pages
- Spring PowerPoint – 23 pages
- Spring Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 23 pages
- Spring Interactive Book – 8 pages
- Summer PowerPoint – 21 pages
- Summer Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 21 pages
- Summer Interactive Book – 8 pages
- Fall PowerPoint – 21 pages
- Fall Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 21 pages
- Fall Interactive Book – 8 pages
- Winter PowerPoint – 26 pages
- Winter Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 26 pages
- Winter Interactive Book – 8 pages
- Seasons Sort (with real pictures)- 13 pages
- Seasons Sort Worksheet – 1 page
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.