Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning more about the ocean! Ocean Literacy and Math Centers is perfect for language arts and math centers in Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting student activities.
Students will learn more about the ocean using puzzles, worksheets, clip cards, and subtraction mats. This pack is great for homeschoolers, hands-on kids activities, and to add to your unit studies!
Teachers will receive the complete unit for ocean math and literacy activities to help teach the ocean to your lower elementary students!
- Hands-on experience
- Ocean themed language and math centers
- Puzzles, worksheets, clip cards, subtraction mats
- Math, literacy, and science combined
- Complete unit study
- Kindergarten, First, and Second grade
See what other teachers are saying about Ocean Literacy and Math Centers:
“So cute! Perfect for when we start our ocean unit.”
“Went well in our center activities during our studies on fish.”
Ocean Literacy and Math Centers includes:
5 Literacy Centers
- Blends Puzzle and Worksheet 11 pages
- Digraph Puzzle 6 pages
- Initial Sound Deletion Puzzle and Worksheet 8 pages
- Ocean Word Puzzle 6 pages
- Vowel Sort and Worksheets 21 pages
5 Math Centers
- Addition Mats and Worksheet 7 pages
- Count and Clip 14 pages
- Fish Food Match and Worksheet 8 pages
- Skip Counting and Worksheets 11 pages
- Subtraction Mats and Worksheet 7 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.