Alphabet Playdough Mats
Help little learners practice the alphabet with Alphabet Playdough Mats! Use in your homeschool, Preschool, Kindergarten, or First Grade classrooms. Color and black and white versions included!
Review beginning sounds with these alphabet playdough mats. Students can either use playdough to form the letters or the mats can be laminated and students can use dry erase markers to trace the letters.
- Review beginning sounds
- 26 Alphabet Playdough mats included
- Perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade
- Color and Black and White Versions Included
Inside you will find:
- 26 abc playdough mats (color and black & white)
Thank you for taking the time to look at Alphabet Playdough Mats!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here. To sign in to your account, click here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.