Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about magnets! Magnets Unit (Lesson Plans, PowerPoint, Experiments, and Worksheets) is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Magnets Unit (Lesson Plans, PowerPoint, Experiments, and Worksheets) is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-0n experience
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First and Second Grade
- Great for homeschoolers and kid craft activities
- Complete unit study
See what other teachers are saying about Magnets Unit (Lesson Plans, PowerPoint, Experiments, and Worksheets):
“Very nice science resource, informative, and set up nicely.”
“Thank you! The lessons are great and I really like the real photographs!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Magnets Unit (Lesson Plans, PowerPoint, Experiments, and Worksheets) you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Magnet PowerPoint – 16 pages
- Magnet Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 16 pages
- Definition Posters – 6 pages
- Attract or Appeal Worksheet – 1 page
- Am I Magnetic Worksheet – 1 page
- Magnets Size and Shape Experiment and Worksheet – 2 pages
- 3D Magnetic Force Experiment Directions – 1 page
- Magnetic Force Experiment and Worksheet – 2 pages
- Am I Magnetic? Craftivity – 3 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.