Engage your class in an exciting hands on science unit on body parts, body systems and the human body! Human Body Science Unit is a week-long science unit perfect for science centers in Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and is packed full of engaging science activities. This would be a great addition to an All About Me unit.
Students will learn about the human body and the human body systems in this simplified, age-appropriate science unit. This unit on heart, brain, and lungs is a great addition to homeschoolers and lower elementary grade curriculum.
- Hands-on science unit
- Week-long unit
- All about the human body
- Simplified and age-appropriate
- Heart, brain, and lungs
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“I am really excited for this unit! It’s perfect! thank you so much”
“I am so excited to use this resource with my class! Thank you!”
Want more science for the year?
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside our Human Body Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Human Body Definition Posters – 18 pages
- Inside Outside Body Sort (with real pictures) – 20 pages
- Inside Outside Body Parts Worksheet – 1 page
- Label a Friend – 1 page
- Label Your Body Parts Worksheet – 3 pages
- Human Body Introduction PowerPoint – 24 pages
- Human Body Introduction Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 24 pages
- Human Skeleton PowerPoint – 24 pages
- Skeleton Introduction Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 24 pages
- Skeleton Craftivity and Writing – 8 pages
- Brain PowerPoint – 24 pages
- Brain Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 24 pages
- Brain Hat Craft and Writing Prompts – 10 pages
- Heart and Lungs PowerPoint – 25 pages
- Heart and Lungs Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 25 pages
- Interactive Heart and Lungs Craftivity – 9 pages
- Digestive System in a Bag Science Experiment – 6 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.