Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about groundhogs! This Groundhog: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between groundhogs and beavers, mammals, and parts of a groundhog. When students are done they can complete a groundhog research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Animal Science
- Differentiate between groundhogs and beavers
- Learn about Mammals
- Groundhog research project
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
- Great for Unit Studies
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“I love the picture posters with information about groundhogs. They are great for introducing a unit on Groundhog’s Day to give the students background knowledge of a groundhog”
“This is a very informative piece that helps students to understand groundhogs better.”
“We did a groundhog research unit this year and the students loved the pictures and details from this product. Thank you so much for this wonderful resource.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 7 pages
- Groundhog and Beaver Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Groundhog and Beaver PowerPoint – 14 pages
- Groundhog and Beaver Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 14 pages
- Groundhog and Beaver Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
- Groundhog PowerPoint – 19 pages
- Groundhog Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 19 pages
- Can, Have, Are Craftivity –3 pages
- Am I a Mammal Sort Posters – 5 pages
- Am I a Mammal Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Am I a Mammal Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Groundhog Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Groundhog Worksheet – 2 pages
- Groundhog Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Groundhog Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.