Engage your class in a fun, hands on experience learning all about the five senses! This is a perfect science unit for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and is packed full of five senses activities, math centers, and language arts extensions.
Students will learn about their five senses through poems, make your own five senses books, PowerPoint presentations, a five senses sort, and 5 senses worksheets. This pack is great for homeschool and includes week-long science lesson plans.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE . There are over 70 science topics covered and this is a growing bundle. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside You Will Find:
- Science Lesson Plans for one week
- Definition Posters – 11 pages
- Five Senses Introduction and Sound PowerPoint – 17 pages
- Five Senses Introduction and Sound Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 17 pages
- Five Senses Song Poster – 2 pages
- Five Senses Circle Maps – 5 pages
- Sound Activity – 6 pages
- Sound Worksheet – 1 page
- Taste PowerPoint – 10 pages
- Taste Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 10 pages
- Taste Activity – 5 pages
- Taste Sort Worksheet – 1 page
- Sight PowerPoint – 11 pages
- Sight Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 11 pages
- Camera – 1 page
- I Spy Book – 6 pages
- Smell PowerPoint – 9 pages
- Smell Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 9 pages
- Smell Activity – 8 pages
- Smell Worksheet – 1 page
- Touch PowerPoint – 9 pages
- Touch Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 9 pages
- Touch Activity – 8 pages
- Touch Worksheet – 2 pages
- Touch Book – 6 pages
- Five Senses Sort (with real pictures ) – 7 pages
- Five Senses Sort Worksheet – 1 page
Activities are aligned to Kindergarten and First Grade Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and are meant to be used in any Kindergarten or First Grade classroom.
CCSS: RI.K.1, W.K.7, SL.K.3