Engage your class in a fun, hands-on experience learning all about the five senses! This science unit for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms is packed full of activities, math centers, and language arts extensions.
Students will learn about their five senses through poems, make your own five senses books, PowerPoint presentations, a five senses sort, and 5 senses worksheets. The Five Senses pack is great for homeschool and includes week-long science lesson plans.
- Hands-on Experience
- Comprehensive and complete lessons about all 5 senses
- Lesson plans for a week
- Five Senses Activities
- Math Centers
- Language Arts Extensions
- Black and white printables also included
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE . There are over 70 science topics covered and this is a growing bundle. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside this Five Senses Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for a week (1 page)
- Five Senses Books (3 pages)
- Poem (1 page)
- Posters (5 pages)
- Full Page Circle Maps for each of the Five Senses (5 pages)
- Half Page Circle Maps for each of the Five Senses (5 pages)
- Sound Lesson (3 pages)
- Taste Lesson (5 pages)
- Touch Lesson (8 pages)
- Smell Lesson (6 pages)
- Five Senses Worksheet: color and BW (5 pages)
- My Five Senes Book on Touch (4 pages)
- Five Senses Sort Center (8 pages)
- Roll a Sense Math Center (3 pages)
Activities are aligned to Kindergarten and First Grade Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and are meant to be used in any Kindergarten or
- First Grade classroom.
- NGSS: 1-LS1.A
- CCSS: RI.K.1, W.K.7, SL.K.3
- TEKS: K112.11.a.4
- OAS: 1-LS1-1
Want even more info on this product?
Click this post, for a more detailed explanation of all of the activities in the Five Senses pack. All the directions and details are there for you so you know exactly what you’re purchasing for your little learners!
Thank you for taking the time to look at Five Senses!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here. To sign into your account, click here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.