Help your preschoolers learn their ABCs with Alphabet Puzzles! Review beginning sounds with version one of alphabet puzzle with the word accompanying the picture. Then move students to version two which requires students to use their sounds to put the puzzle pieces back together.
- Review Beginning Sounds
- Two Versions
- Alphabet Puzzles can be used in your homeschool, Kindergarten, or First Grade classrooms.
- Color and black and white options included!
Inside you will find:
-Puzzle with words and pictures for all 26 letters (color and black & white)
-Puzzle with only pictures for all 26 letters (color and black & white)
Want even more info on this product?
Click this post, for a more detailed explanation of all of the activities in the pack. All the directions and details are there for you so you know exactly what you’re purchasing for your little learners!
Thank you for taking the time to look at this product!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.
Check out Alphabet Puzzles in action here!
Thank you for taking the time to look at Alphabet Puzzles!