Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about colors and rainbows! Colors and Rainbows is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade sciences and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the primary and secondary colors, and fun hands-on color mixing experiments. This pack is great for homeschoolers and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on science experience
- Primary and secondary colors
- Color Wheel
- Science experiments with colors and rainbows
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
- Complete Unit Study
Here’s what teachers are saying about Colors and Rainbows!
“Great product! I was trying desperately to get my own science stuff done…but back to school tiredness got in the way! Thank you for rescuing me and thank you for the inspiration! Truly amazing work!”
“Poems for the kids to learn about color plus activities to show blending and mixing of colors. My kiddos love them. ”
“Great value! This unit is packed with hands on experiments, colorful bulletin board quality info sheets and posters. It will help me to expand my lessons on color and rainbows. Love it!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 10 pages
- Colors PowerPoint – 22 pages
- Colors Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 22 pages
- Walking Color Wheel Experiment – 8 pages
- Color Wheel Worksheet – 1 page
- Color Paddle Directions – 3 pages
- Color Paddle Worksheet – 1 page
- Baking Soda Color Mixing Experiment – 7 pages
- Melting Ice Color Mixing Experiment – 7 pages
- Mixing Colors Worksheet – 1 page
- Rainbow PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Rainbow Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- Make a Rainbow Science Experiment – 6 pages
The size of this file is large, therefore, you will be downloading a zipfile. You will have to extract the file to open the pdfs.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.