Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about colors and rainbows! This resource is perfect for Preschool science, Pre-K science, Kindergarten science, and First Grade sciences and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the different colors, primary and second colors, and fun hands-on color mixing experiments. This pack is great for homeschoolers and to add to your unit studies!
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside You Will Find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 10 pages
- Colors PowerPoint – 22 pages
- Colors Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 22 pages
- Walking Color Wheel Experiment – 8 pages
- Color Wheel Worksheet – 1 page
- Color Paddle Directions – 3 pages
- Color Paddle Worksheet – 1 page
- Baking Soda Color Mixing Experiment – 7 pages
- Melting Ice Color Mixing Experiment – 7 pages
- Mixing Colors Worksheet – 1 page
- Rainbow PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Rainbow Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- Make a Rainbow Science Experiment – 6 pages