Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about ants! Ants: An Animal Study is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade science and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between ants and termites, an animal that burrows and does not burrow, parts of an ant, and an ant’s life cycle. When students are done they can complete an ant research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Pre-K through Second grade
- Differentiate between ants and termites
- Differentiate between burrowing animals and those that don’t
- Life Science
- Animal Science
- Kids’ Craft Activities
- Complete Unit Studies
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“This was awesome, thank you!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 8 pages
- Ants and Termites Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
Ants and Termites PowerPoint – 11 pages
- Ants and Termites Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 11 pages
Ants and Termites Writing and Venn Diagram – 2 pages
- Ants PowerPoint – 21 pages
- Ants Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 21 pages
- Life Cycle of an Ant – 12 pages
- Do I Burrow Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Do I Burrow Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of an Ant Poster – 1 page
- Parts of an Ant Worksheet – 2 pages
- Ant Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Ant Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.