Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about our winter season! This resource is perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade, and multi-level classrooms and is packed full of inviting winter activities.
Want science units for all four seasons?
This unit is full of teacher resources and student materials to make learning about winter fun! With winter activities, winter crafts, winter experiments, and more, you’re students will love learning about what people might see, wear, and do during the winter season through hands-on, engaging experiences. This unit is great to add to your winter unit studies, your science curriculum, or to use as homeschool activities.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Unit Overview
- Lesson Plans for the week
- At Home Letter
- Teacher Guide
- Science Center Instructions
- Science Questions
- Book, Video, and Song Lists
- Winter Posters and Powerpoint
- Winter “I see” Hat
- Things We Wear and Do in Winter Posters and Powerpoints
- Things We Wear and Do in Winter Sort
- Things We See, Wear, and Do in Winter Worksheets
- Trees through the Seasons posters
- Winter Tree Craft
- Animals in Winter Posters and Worksheets
- Winter Review Craftivity
- Question of the week
Bonus Materials Included in the Winter Unit:
- Writing Center Materials
- Definition Posters
- Word Wall Cards
- Circle Maps
- Winter Colors Emergent Reader
- What We See and Do Emergent Readers
- Graphic Organizers
- Write and Draw Worksheets
- Winter Voting Page
- Winter Sort
- Winter Bingo Game
- Winter Sensory Bin Ideas
- Winter Sequencing Activity
- Winter STEM Activity
Thank you for taking the time to look at this product!
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.