Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about reindeer! This Whales: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between a whale and a shark, how animals are classified, parts of a whale, and a whale can, have, are craftivity. When students are done they can complete a whale research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Differentiate between whale and shark
- Classify animals
- Parts of a whale
- Whale research project
- Great for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Nice addition to unit studies
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
See what other teachers are saying about Whales: An Animal Study:
“I love this unit! We are doing ocean, beach, and ocean animals the month of July this and the sea turtle one are going to be so much fun!”
“I loved using this with my kinders! It had great information, rigorous activities and left the kids wanting more! Wonderful!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Whales: An Animal Study you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 7 pages
- Whale and Shark Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Whale and Shark PowerPoint – 14 pages
- Whale and Shark Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 14 pages
- Whale and Shark Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
- Whales PowerPoint – 23 pages
- Whale Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 23 pages
- Can, Have, Are Craftivity –2 pages
- Animal Classification Posters – 5 pages
- Animal Classification Sort (with real animal pictures) – 9 pages
- Animal Classification Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Whale Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Whale Worksheet – 2 pages
- Whale Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Whale Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.