Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about our Spring season! This resource is perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade, and multi-level classrooms and is packed full of inviting spring activities.
Want science units for all four seasons?
This unit is full of teacher resources and student materials to make learning about spring fun! With spring activities, spring crafts, spring experiments, and more, you’re students will love learning about what people might see, wear, and do during the spring season through hands-on, engaging experiences. This unit is great to add to your spring unit studies, your science curriculum, or to use as homeschool activities.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Unit Overview
- Lesson Plans for the week
- At Home Letter
- Teacher Guide
- Science Center Instructions
- Science Questions
- Book, Video, and Song Lists
- Spring Posters and Powerpoint
- Spring “I see” Hat
- Things We Wear and Do in Spring Posters and Powerpoints
- Things We Wear and Do in Spring Sort
- Things We See, Wear, and Do in Spring Worksheets
- Trees through the Seasons posters
- Spring Tree Craft
- Animals in Spring Posters and Worksheets
- Spring Review Craftivity
- Question of the week
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
Bonus Materials Included in the Spring Unit:
- Writing Center Materials
- Definition Posters
- Word Wall Cards
- Circle Maps
- I See Flowers Emergent Reader
- What We See and Do Emergent Readers
- Graphic Organizers
- Write and Draw Worksheets
- Winter Voting Page
- Spring Sort
- Spring Bingo Game
- Spring Sensory Bin Ideas
- Spring Sequencing Activity
- Spring STEM Activity
Thank you for taking the time to look at this product!
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.