Snowman Initial Sound Match-Up
Make learning fun with Snowman Initial Sound Match-Up. Your elementary age students will love this fun winter, snowman themed literacy center! Perfect for literacy stations or small review groups any time of the year. Use in your Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade classrooms. Black and white options available to save your color ink.
- Winter and snowman themed
- 82 pages of centers
- Perfect for literacy stations or small gorups
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
- Black and white options also included
Want more? Buy the Match-Ups Mega Bundle and receive an ABC Match-Ups BONUS for FREE for every theme throughout the year. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Just want Initial Sounds? Click here to purchase.
Just want Numbers? Click here to purchase.
Inside you will find:
82 pages of centers (in color AND black and white)
Thank you for taking the time to look at this product!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.