Snow Science is snow much fun! With the Snow Science Unit, your students will learn the science behind snow including how it’s made, the life cycle of snow, the dangers of snow, and how to stay safe during the wintery weather. Kindergarten weather units have to include snow for students who live in snow weather and kids who don’t!
Snow is fun, but it’s also scientific! Your students will conduct science experiments, compare and contrast, make an interactive snow book, and other snow stem activities.
This week-long snow STEM unit is perfect for teaching weather and seasons to your Preschool, Kindergarten, and First grade students.
- Learn the science behind snow
- Life cycle of snow, dangers of snow, staying safe during wintery weather
- Conduct science experiments
- Compare and contrast
- Snow STEM activities
- Week long unit
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
Here’s what teachers are saying about Snow Science Unit!
“This resource included activities for all of my students at various levels. It included everything I need to teach a unit on snow. Thank you for the awesome resource!”
“I loved it and all the other resources I have purchased from you!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Snow Science Unit Includes:
- Science Lesson Plans for one to three weeks
- Snow Vocabulary Posters – 21 pages
- Snow Introduction PowerPoint – 25 pages
- Snow Introduction Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) -25 pages
- Snow Activity Sort (with real pictures) – pages
- Snow Activity Sort Worksheet – 1 page
- Have You Seen Snow? Graph – 1 page
- Life Cycle of a Snowflake (real pictures and clipart version) plus worksheet – 14 pages
- Salt Crystal Snowflake Science Experiment – 7 pages
- Snow Safety PowerPoint – 23 pages
- Snow Safety Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) -23 pages
- Interactive Snow Safety Book – 5 pages
- Ice, Snow, and Water Science Experiment – 7 pages
- BONUS! How Snow is Made (real pictures and clipart version) plus worksheet – 12 pages
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
There are no reviews yet.