Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about shadows! Shadows Science Unit is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will spend the week participating in hands-on shadow activities and experiments. They will learn what causes a shadow, sort things that cause a shadow and do not cause a shadow, create a shadow puppet, and create shadows with various objects. This pack is great for homeschoolers and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
- What causes a shadow
- Shadow puppets
- Learn how to creat shadows
- Great for homeschoolers
- Nice addition to unit studies
See what other teachers are saying about Shadows Science Unit:
“Thank you – just what I needed!”
“I can’t wait to use it. It’s perfect addition!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Shadows Science Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 16 pages
- Shadow Match Worksheet – 2 pages
- Shadow or No Shadow Sort (with real picture cards) – 6 pages
- Shadow or No Shadow Sort Worksheet – 1 page
- Shadows PowerPoint – 16 pages
- Shadows Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 16 pages
- Shadow Sundial Activity Directions – 1 page
- Sundial Activity Recording Sheet – 1 page
- Shadow Puppet Worksheet – 1 page
- Science Journal Worksheets – 4 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.