Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about plants! Plants (PowerPoint, Science Lessons, and Printables) is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the needs of plants, parts of a plant, and the plant life cycle. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-0n experience
- Life Science
- Needs of plants
- Parts of plants
- Plant life cycles
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second grade
- Great for craft activities and unit studies
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“Thanks so much! This resource is colorful and engaging. It was a great supplement to my plant research.”
“This was a great resource and I am using it in a Special Education setting and it was perfect. I will be using this again!”
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about this unit! I adapted it to work in my moderate self-contained special education classroom:)”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 12 pages
- Word Wall Cards – 6 pages
- My Flower Experiment – 4 pages
- Plant Need and Parts of a Plant Sorting Cards – 6 pages
- Plant Needs Activity – 2 pages
- Parts of a Plant PowerPoint – 14 pages
- Parts of a Plant Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 14 pages
- Parts of a Plant Worksheet and Posters – 4 pages
- Growing a Lima Bean Recording Sheet – 2 pages
- Life Cycle of a Plant – 16 pages
- Science Journal Worksheets – 4 pages
The size of this file is large, therefore, you will be downloading a zipfile. You will have to extract the file to open the pdfs.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.