Develop writing skills using phoneme segmentation through engaging phonics and reading activities. Encourage students to dissect words with these English language arts activities, giving them essential reading skills for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade.
ELA teachers receive a variety of ways of introducing and reinforcing the material in whole group, small group, or language arts centers. There are five different reading activities included in this file, focusing on words with 2,3,4, and 5 phonemes. Laminate materials for durability before using.
- Develop writing skills
- Phoneme segmentation
- English language arts activities
- Whole groups, small groups, or language arts centers
- 5 different reading activities
- Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade
What teachers are saying about Phoneme Segmentation:
“Great resource to use at different levels for my students.”
“Great resource for all Tiers of instruction. The pictures and activities are colorful and engaging. Lots of ways to practice phoneme segmentation.”
Inside Phoneme Segmentation you will find:
- 96 colored ‘Stretch it Out’ cards with picture and dots (33 pages)
- 96 colored ‘Stretch it Out’ cards with picture, word, and dots (33 pages)
- 96 Sectioned Phoneme Sound cards (16 pages)
- 96 Elkin Boxes cards with the picture (48 pages)
- 96 Count the Sounds cards with the picture (16 pages)
- 96 Pocket Chart Sorting Phoneme cards with the picture (8 pages)
- 96 Pocket Chart Sorting Phoneme cards with picture and word (8 pages)
- Phoneme Sort labels for a pocket chart (2 formats)
- Directions (5 pages)
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
There are no reviews yet.