Use this Mock Election Activity to teach preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students the importance of elections and voting. This voting activity allows even the youngest of learners to complete (and understand) how elections work and how to vote.
Students can hold a mock election and either vote for a president or use one of the six editable templates for voting about something that kids can relate to (favorite food, color, pet, etc.).
- Hold a Mock Election and learn how to vote
- Includes Six Voting Ballots with pictures and words
- Teach students the importance of voting
- Non-political variations
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“Great class activity to have a real experience on voting. Loved that I was able to edit! Thank you!”
“This was a great way for my kinders to get a hands on learning experience about voting-we voted for snack!”
“This was perfect for my first graders. They loved it! Thanks for providing such a great resource!”
Inside you will find:
- Two different Voting Ballots, editable
- Six Voting Ballots with pictures and words
- Voters recording sheet for each Ballot
- Patriotic decoration for the semi-private voting box you will make
- Ballot Box
- Vote and “I voted” circles for students to wear
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.