Simply print and craft with templates ready to copy on colored paper. No tracing needed, which will save you hours of time. Your students will cut and glue their Martin Luther King Activity paper craft and will then have 3 creative writing or expository writing prompts that match the paper craft activity.
This MLK writing activity also comes with a blank writing prompt template so you can use your own writing prompt.
The paper craft is perfect to support Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second grade curriculum. The writing prompts on lined paper ready to copy are perfect for your advanced Kindergartners, First, and Second graders.
Thank you for taking the time to look at Martin Luther King Activity with Paper Craft and Creative Writing!
- Templates ready to copy on colored paper – no tracing needed!
- 3 creative or expository writing prompts
- Blank writing prompt template
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
This Print and Go Paper Craft is part of a larger year-round, MEGA Growing Print and Craft Bundle. To get more information on that, click HERE.
Inside you will find:
- templates for the art project, ready to copy on colored paper
- 3 creative writing prompts on lined paper
- 1 blank writing prompt template to write your own
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.