This week long science unit allows your class to have a hands-on experience learning about living and non living things.
- Hands-on science activities
- Learning about living and nonliving things
- Life Science
- Perfect for Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
- Week-long unit
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“I really enjoyed the “real” pictures, rather than the cartoon pictures for teaching.”
“This was so helpful when I did this unit with my kinders. The photographs are wonderful!”
Want more science units?
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered and is a growing bundle. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside this Living and Non living Things Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for one week
- Definition Posters – 11 pages
- Living and Non-living Things PowerPoint – 18 pages
- Living and Non-living Things Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 18 pages
- Living and Non-living Things Interactive Emergent Reader – 11 pages
- Am I Living Checklist – 1 page
- Living Things and Non-living Things Scavenger Hunt – 1 page
- Living Non-living Class Book (2 options) – 5 pages
- Animal and Plant Needs PowerPoint – 22 pages
- Animal and Plant Needs Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 22 pages
- Plant and Animal Needs Venn Diagram Worksheet – 1 page
- Bean Sprout Science Experiment – 6 pages
- Living and Non-living Sort (with real pictures ) – 7 pages
- Living and Non-living Sort Worksheet – 1 page
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.