Literacy Stations and Centers Labels editable printables are perfect for organizing your Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade literacy centers. Over 50 pages of Literacy Stations and Centers Labels get the creative juices flowing!
- Organize Your Literacy Centers
- Perfect for K-2 Classrooms
- 50+ Pages
- Directions Included
What teachers are saying about this Literacy Stations and Centers Labels:
“A nice addition to my pocket chart of classroom management tools. Thanks!”
“I love the different stations you used! I also love the fact that I can edit & print the students name on the labels and not have to hand write them!”
Inside you will find:
- Cover page and directions
- Weekly literacy station documentation page *editable*
- Name cards (to go in pocket chart) *editable*
- Rotation cards (to go in pocket chart)
- Small literacy station cards (to go in pocket chart)
- Literacy centers labels (to go on tubs that hold the material for the literacy station)
- Literacy station posters (to go where the station will be located)
- he following literacy center labels are included:
- Pocket Chart
- Home Station
- Big Books
- Book box
- Class Library
- Buddy Reading
- Popcorn Words
- Smart Board
- Sight Words
- Read the Room
- Write the Room
- Word Work
- Social Studies
- Follow Directions
- Teacher Table
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
There are no reviews yet.