Engage your class in exciting hands-on science experiments this October! October Science Experiments for Kindergarten can also be used in Pre-K and first grade classrooms. This is perfect for fall science!
- Hands-on experience
- Fall and Halloween themed bundle
- Differentiated recording sheets
- Step by step instructions
- Illustrated instructions
- Perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
October Science Experiments contains:
- 4 different science experiments perfect for October
- step-by-step instructions and pictures showing how to complete the experiment.
- recording sheets for your students as they complete the experiment
- 2 options for each recording sheet, allowing you to differentiate for your students
Buy our MONTHLY KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE EXPERIMENT BUNDLE.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
4 October Experiments:
- Marshmallow Boat-engineering design and a sink-float experiment
- Gooey Monster Eyes-slimy science
- Dissolving Pumpkins-observe how a solid dissolves in different kinds of liquids
- Inflatable Ghost Balloons-an acid-base chemical experiment
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.