Engage your class in an exciting hands on science experience learning all about honey bees! This Honey Bee Science: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and is packed full of inviting science activities.
In this bees unit, students will learn about the difference between bees and hornets, insects with wings and without wings, parts of a honeybee, bees and pollination, and a honey bee life cycle. When students are done they will complete a honey bee research science project. This science unit is great for homeschool, a spring or summer craftivity, and to add to your science unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Pre-K through Second grade
- Differentiate between ants and termites
- Differentiate between burrowing animals and those that don’t
- Life Science
- Animal Science
- Kids’ Craft Activities
- Complete Unit Studies
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“This was awesome, thank you!”
Buy the Animal Studies: Endless Bundle.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 11 pages
- Honeybees and Wasp Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Honeybee and Wasp PowerPoint – 10 pages
- Honeybee and Wasp Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 10 pages
- Honeybee and Wasp Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
- Honey bees PowerPoint – 16 pages
- Honeybees Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 16 pages
- Honeybee Lifecycle – 12 pages
- Do I Have Wings Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Do I Have Wings Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Honey bee Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Honeybee Worksheet – 2 pages
- Honey bee Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Honeybee Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
The size of this file is large, therefore, you will be downloading a zipfile. You will have to extract the file to open the pdfs.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.