Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning about six different habitats! This unit is perfect for science centers in Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting student activities.
Students will learn about Arctic, Pond, Rain Forest, Desert, Ocean, and Grasslands habitats. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
Teachers will receive the complete PowerPoint unit for science, math, and literacy activities to help teach habitats to your lower elementary students including printable worksheets!
- Hands-on experience
- Learn about six different habitats
- Arctic, Pond, Rain Forest, Desert, Ocean, and Grasslands
- Science, Math, and Literacy activities
- Perfect for centers
- Complete PowerPoint unit
- Printable Worksheets
- Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
What teachers are saying about this product:
“I love this! I teach special needs kiddos and they are going to love all the pictures and examples.”
“This will be great to use while we do our Entomology unit.”
“This is a whole new level of great resources. Awesome! Thank you!”
Want more science units?
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered and this is a growing bundle. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside this Habitat Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for one to three weeks
- Habitat Vocabulary Posters – 15 pages
- Habitat Introduction PowerPoint – 17 pages
- Habitat Introduction Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 17 pages
- Interactive Habitat Book – 14 pages
- Book of Habitats – 8 pages
- Book of Habitats (2 versions and 2 per page) – 16 pages
- Habitat Research Project – 3 pages
- Animal Research Project – 2 pages
- Large Picture Animal Habitat Sort (with real pictures) – 21 pages
- Each habitat has the following:
- PowerPoint – 15 pages
- Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 15 pages
- Triorama – 1 page
- Habitat Vocabulary Posters – 6 pages
- In the _____ I See Emergent Reader – 7 pages
- Describe the Animal Bubble Map – 7 pages
- Animal Sort Worksheet – 1 page
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.