Engage your class in a fun, hands-on experience learning all about the five senses! This science unit for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms is packed full of activities, math centers, and language arts extensions.
Students will learn about their five senses through poems, make your own five senses books, PowerPoint presentations, a five senses sort, and 5 senses worksheets. The Five Senses pack is great for homeschool and includes week-long science lesson plans.
- Hands-on Experience
- Comprehensive and complete lessons about all 5 senses
- Lesson plans for a week
- Five Senses Activities
- Math Centers
- Language Arts Extensions
- Black and white printables also included
What teachers are saying about this product:
“I was very pleased with this purchase. Kids really responded well in group time and individual play time.”
“This will be our first science lesson of the year so I’m really excited that there are a lot of activities that I can do whole group and then push out into my science center.”
“Great science resource! I love using it as a precursor for rest of my science curriculum! Thanks!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered and this is a growing bundle. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside this Five Senses Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for a week (1 page)
- Five Senses Books (3 pages)
- Poem (1 page)
- Posters (5 pages)
- Full Page Circle Maps for each of the Five Senses (5 pages)
- Half Page Circle Maps for each of the Five Senses (5 pages)
- Sound Lesson (3 pages)
- Taste Lesson (5 pages)
- Touch Lesson (8 pages)
- Smell Lesson (6 pages)
- Five Senses Worksheet: color and BW (5 pages)
- My Five Senes Book on Touch (4 pages)
- Five Senses Sort Center (8 pages)
- Roll a Sense Math Center (3 pages)
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
There are no reviews yet.