Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about our Fall season! This resource is perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade, and multi-level classrooms and is packed full of inviting fall activities.
Want science units for all four seasons?
Save money and check out our Four Seasons Kindergarten Mega Bundle.
This unit is full of teacher resources and student materials to make learning about fall fun! With fall activities, fall crafts, fall experiments, and more, you’re students will love learning about what people might see, wear, and do during the fall season through hands-on, engaging experiences. This unit is great to add to your fall unit studies, your science curriculum, or to use as homeschool activities.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Unit Overview
- Lesson Plans for the week
- At Home Letter
- Teacher Guide
- Science Center Instructions
- Science Questions
- Book, Video, and Song Lists
- Fall Posters and Powerpoint
- Fall “I see” Hat
- Things We Wear and Do in Fall Posters and Powerpoints
- Things We Wear and Do in Fall Sort
- Things We See, Wear, and Do in Fall Worksheets
- Trees through the Seasons posters
- Fall Tree Craft
- Animals in Fall Posters and Worksheets
- Fall Review Craftivity
- Question of the week
- Fall Scavenger Hunt
Bonus Materials Included in the Fall Unit:
- Writing Center Materials
- Definition Posters
- Word Wall Cards
- Circle Maps
- I See Leaves Emergent Reader
- What We See and Do Emergent Readers
- Graphic Organizers
- Write and Draw Worksheets
- Fall Voting Page
- Fall Sort
- Fall Bingo Game
- Fall Sensory Bin Ideas
- Fall Sequencing Activity
- Fall STEM Activity
Thank you for taking the time to look at this product!
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
There are no reviews yet.