Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about earth day and how to help protect our earth! Earth Day Activities – Reduce Reuse Recycle Science Unit is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn different ways they can help protect the earth. They will discuss the Three R’s: reduce, reuse, and recycle. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Learn about the 3 R’s: reduce, reuse, and recycle
- Great for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Complete unit study
- Earth Day Craftivity included
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
Here’s what teachers are saying about Earth Day Activities – Reduce Reuse Recycle Science Unit:
“Amazing photos! My kids were so interested in learning about our planet. Thanks so much!”
“Fabulous resource. A must have for a recycling unit! Thank you.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Earth Day Activities – Reduce Reuse Recycle Science Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 11 pages
- Taking Care of Our Earth PowerPoint – 32 pages
- Taking Care of Our Earth PowerPoint Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 32 pages
- My Promise Emergent Reader (2 versions) – 21 pages
- Pledge Anchor Chart – 2 pages
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle Book – 4 pages
- Recycle Sort (with real pictures) – 13 pages
- Recycle Worksheet – 1 page
- Reduce and Reuse PowerPoint – 20 pages
- Reduce and Reuse Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 20 pages
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle Sort (with real pictures) – 10 pages
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle Worksheet – 1 page
- Earth Day Craftivity – 5 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.