Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about bats! Bats: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and is packed full of inviting activities.
Students will learn about the difference between bats and birds, nocturnal and diurnal animals, the parts of a bat, and a bat’s life cycle. When your little learners finish, they can also complete a bat research project.
This pack is great for homeschoolers or to add to your science unit studies!
- Complete Animal Unit Study
- Hands-on Materials
- Differentiate between bats and birds
- Compare and contrast between nocturnal and diurnal
- Life Cycles
- Perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, & 2nd Grade Students
- Research Project included
What teachers are saying about this product:
“I love teaching preschoolers about bats and being able to dispel so many myths. Thank you for creating a great non-fiction unit for preschoolers!”
“Great information! My students loved learning about bats and this resource was very helpful and informative.”
“I loved this resource! It has everything you need to teach a unit on bats.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside our Bats Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 6 pages
- Bats and Birds Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Bats and Birds PowerPoint – 8 pages
- Bats and Birds Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 8 pages
- Bats and Birds Writing – 1 page
- Bats PowerPoint – 10 pages
- Bats Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 10 pages
- Life Cycle of a Bat – 7 pages
- Nocturnal and Diurnal Posters – 2 pages
- Nocturnal and Diurnal Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Nocturnal and Diurnal Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Bat Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Bat Worksheet – 2 pages
- Bat Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Bat Craft/Bat Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. ?
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact us using the blue help button. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.