Engage your class in an exciting hands-on science experience learning about apples! Apples Science is perfect for science centers in Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and is packed full of inviting science activities for fall.
Students will learn about apple life cycles, label the parts of apples, complete an apple taste test, and much more! This unit is great for homeschoolers and to add to your Fall unit studies!
- Life cycles
- Fall Themed Centers Work
- Hands-On Science
- Kindergarten, First Grade, & Second Grade
If you would like to purchase Apple Literacy and Math Centers please click here.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE . There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Apples: Science you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 13 pages
- Apples PowerPoint – 15 pages
- Apples Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 15 pages
- Little House with No Doors and No Windows Story and Poster – 4 pages
- Apples File Folder Activity – 5 pages
- Life Cycle Posters (real pictures and clipart) – 18 pages
- Life Cycle Worksheet – 2 pages
- Parts of an Apple Poster (with real picture) – 1 page
- Parts of an Apple Worksheet – 2 pages
- Apple Tree Through the Seasons PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Apple Tree Through the Seasons Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- Apple Tree Seasons Worksheet – 2 pages
- Apple Taste Test – 5 pages
Activities are aligned to Kindergarten Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and are meant to be used in any Kindergarten grade classroom.
CCSS: RI.K.1, W.K.1, W.K.7, SL.K.3,
Thank you for taking the time to look at Apples: Science!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.