Reindeer: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands on science experience learning all about reindeer! Reindeer: An Animal Study is packed full of inviting science activities and perfect for science in Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms.
Students will learn about the difference between reindeer and white tail deer, animals that migrate and don’t migrate, parts of a reindeer and animal adaptations, and a science sort: “reindeer can, have, are” craftivity. When students are done they will complete a reindeer research science project. This science unit is great for homeschool, a winter craftivity, and to add to your science unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Life science
- Animal Science
- Differentiate between reindeer and white tail deer
- Migratory animals
- Animal adaptations
- Reindeer research project
- Great for unit studies
Want even more info on Reindeer: An Animal Study?
Click this post, for a more detailed explanation of all of the activities in the Reindeer: An Animal Study pack. All the directions and details are there for you so you know exactly what you’re purchasing for your little learners!
Thank you for taking the time to look at Reindeer: An Animal Study!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here. To sign into your account, click here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.