Rabbits: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about rabbits! Rabbits: An Animal Study is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between rabbit and a hare, omnivores, herbivores, and carnivores, parts of a rabbit, and more. When students are done they can complete a rabbit research project. Rabbits: An Animal Study is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your nonfiction science unit studies!
- Differentiate between rabbit and a hare
- Omnivores, herbivores, and carnivores
- Rabbit research project
- Life Science
- Animal Science
- Great addition to unit studies
Buy the Animal Studies: Holiday Bundle.
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE . There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
Science Lesson Plans for the week
Definition Posters – 11 pages
Rabbit and Hare Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
Rabbit and Hare PowerPoint – 13 pages
Rabbit and Hare Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
Rabbit and Hare Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
Rabbit PowerPoint – 18 pages
Rabbit Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 18 pages
Can, Have, Are Craftivity –3 pages
Omnivore, Herbivore, and Carnivore Sort Posters – 3 pages
Omnivore, Herbivore, and Carnivore Sort Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
Omnivore, Herbivore, and Carnivore Sort Worksheet – 1 page
Parts of a Rabbit Poster – 1 page
Parts of a Rabbit Worksheet – 2 pages
Rabbit Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
Rabbit Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Activities are aligned to Kindergarten and First Grade Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and are meant to be used in any Kindergarten or First Grade classroom.
NGSS: K-ESS3.A, K-LS1.C, 1-LS1.A, 1-LS1.B, 1-LS1.D, 1-LS3.A, 1-LS3.D
CCSS: RI.K.1, W.K.7, SL.K.3
TEKS: K112.11.b.9, 1-112.12.a.4.d
OAS: K-LS1-1, K-ESS2-2, 1-LS1-1, 1-LS1-2
Want even more info on Rabbits: An Animal Study?
Click this post, for a more detailed explanation of all of the activities in the Rabbits: An Animal Study pack. All the directions and details are there for you so you know exactly what you’re purchasing for your little learners!
Thank you for taking the time to look at Rabbits: An Animal Study!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here. To sign into your account, click here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.