Matching Time Cards
Enjoy these Matching Time Cards with your elementary students! Encourage your kids with telling time to the hour and matching time to the half hour. This telling time game is perfect for Kindergarten and First grade math centers. This resource can also be used for Second grade math review.
Add Matching Time Cards to your math centers so students can review telling time throughout the year.
- Tell time to the hour
- Match time to the half hour
- Telling time game
- Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
Activities are aligned to Kindergarten Common Core (CCSS) and are meant to be used in any Kindergarten grade classroom.
CCSS: K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.3, MP1
Thank you for taking the time to look at Matching Time Cards!
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We’re kinda big on customer service around here. We’ve got your back.
Create an account in our Woo Store for free and get updates and unlimited access to the products you purchase.
Creating an account is totally worth the few seconds it’ll take you:
- You can redownload your purchases as many times as you want…we have no restrictions! If your computer crashes and you lose your hard drive, you always have access to everything you purchased here.
- You will get notifications when we update our products and add to our growing bundles via our newsletter emails.
- You will also earn points you can use towards future products:
- For every dollar you spend in my store, you get a point.
- Points can then get traded in for discounts when you shop: 100 points = $1 off your next purchase.
- And, if you leave a review for a product you recently purchased, you earn an extra 100 points!
- One review = $1 saved on your next purchase. Two reviews = $2 saved on your next purchase and so on
- Plus, you’ll be helping out your fellow teachers… when teachers read other teachers’ opinions about products, it will give them valuable insight to help them decide if the resource will be a good fit for their students.